Thursday 17 September 2009

Z.I confirm masuk ni~

As you may read from the title, Ivalice players will join this year's Z.I ni because it will be held early November which is before SSSRU. Since most of you udah revision for the SSSRU, so it will be a relaxing moment for you before exam day and it will also be a relaxing moment to all of us yang SPE (except Hazeeq and Arif), because abis exam!
And also, this year's Z.I will still be futsal so the three teams will be maintained.

Squad line-up for Z.I: 
Uno:
Adib
Nick TCH
Farhan Midon
Syafiq Adli
Aisam
Arif
Dzul Bahrin
Dos:
Syafiq Saini
Roy
Farhan Emo
Nazri
Amirul
Haneef
Nicky
Afham
Tres:
Joe
Syazani
Sanusi
AJ
Ti Zhi Yuan
Lukas
Haziq

P/s: I transferred Nicky into Dos and I've placed Ti in Tres, Dzul in Uno and Afham in Dos. Everyone ok with this? Because playmakers are spread evenly among the three teams and Dos needs one more defender. Formations will be determined by the captains.

PP/s: Tres' formation is 2-1-1 with me being the only forward..


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment