Wednesday 23 September 2009

I need a confirmation..

Yo,listen up.
 I know you guys wanted me to have an open house just for Ivalice but the problem is, my parents thinks it's too much work. So I'm thinking of inviting you guys to my overall open house on Friday where lots of my family members and family friends is expected to come.

I can only invite you guys and give you the address if banyak yang datang.. I also suggest you guys all datang at the same time, because if lain2, payah jua tu... Indakn sorang2. Mau jua tarus semua.. So cemana? Ask your parents first..

My open house is 2-9 pulang but what if you guys come at around 3.30? All of you guys.. Then balik at 6. So confirmkn siapa yg dapat dtg..
The reason why I want you to come all at once is because on that day, ramai urg ni. Banyak family friends and family friends.. Karang inda telayan kamu. Kamu jua yg karang malu2 tu.. And if possible, yg datang ani kamu saja.. Jgn sekampung, krg inda ku telayan family kamu..

BAH, CONFIRMKN EH! I DONT CARE CEMANA ASALKN ADA CONFIRMATION!
MSN, SMS, FACEBOOK OR CBOX.. ANTAM SJA TIA! :D

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment