Thursday 22 October 2009

SPE!

SPE, the nightmare we've been preparing for since last year have come.
So far, we've had BM1 and 2, Geo, English 1&2 and IRK.
For me, everything's ok except for the IRK. Payah gila yo!
HAHAHA! :P
Bah, all I wanna say is, belajar bisai2. Don't just aim for 60 and 70 above. You guys should aim for the 100% because not only we're capable of doing that, we wanna make everyone proud and ourselves proud as the 1st batch of SPE. 
I don't wanna see anyone failing because we've worked so hard to keep this team alive and I don't want our efforts to die in vain. I'll do my best too. So should you guys.
OK, on another story..
On Saturday, 31/10/09, all 3 Ivalice captains suruh stayback until 5.30.
Activities: Celebration Party
Football (Opponent to be decided)
Team meeting..


Bah, atu saja.


Pikirkan tah exam dulu, party atu batah lagi. Minum2 tah tani tu. Alright~

No comments:

Post a Comment