Tuesday 16 February 2010

Again, desperate for extra cash.... And space in my room!

Guys, sorry to sound like kadai sports but here's the thing. Bilik ku samak udah with bags and such that I wanted to throw them out until the thought of selling them came to my mind. So here it is. 
I have another 4 items to sell. 
See below:  


Since my adidas Predator shoe bag was a big hit, I coincidentally came across these two bags below my stack of baju bula. So here it is:
1) Umbro shoe bag.
2) Nike retro shoe bag.
IM SELLING THEM FOR $10 EACH!



Here's another random one. HAHAHA! Adidas originals backpack. 
Im selling it for $25. 
Pakai ku untuk bawa footie stuff if match. Behabuk and bepasir pulang sikit but dapat jua di-cuci kali ah.

 I do have another bag pulang for sale but after pikir punya pikir aku inda jadi jual because, you know, apa kan ku pakai bawa barang kalau match nanti! :P
 Unless, kamu ada offer which I cant resist. Aku jual ni.
I will only accept offers of $30 and above. HAHAHA! Baru masih bah. Pakai ku skulah jua ni masa Year 7 :D Kalau ada yang interested, text me on FB or MSN. 

Here's the pic just to show you. adidas +Predator backpack.

If kamu tanya kenapa mahal, its because I bought it for RM150 which is B$70 so bear with me in this.


PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW, LIMITED STOCK!

*Terms and conditions applied. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment